Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Re: PAYG instalment paper form

Initiate

Views 295

Replies 1

Hi, my friend is a sole trader. His English is good but tech skills not so much. I have helped him set up my gov account and been helping him claim Job-keeper each month. We knew he would have to recommence  paying PAYG instalments this year after a year off, but instead of receiving the paper form which he can take to the post office and pay, it looks like the details are in my gov with no reminder sent to him. Seems to be assumption that he regularly looks at myGov. Is there a way to revert to paper forms so I don't have to keep helping him with this ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Bindip,

Though the ATO prefers electronic lodgements, we can change the lodgement preference back to paper if your friend gives us a call on the number listed under Business Enquiries. 

Links

Contact us

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Bindip,

Though the ATO prefers electronic lodgements, we can change the lodgement preference back to paper if your friend gives us a call on the number listed under Business Enquiries. 

Links

Contact us