• 27464 Posts

ATO Community

Re: SBSCH Registration

Ask a question

I'm new

Views 469

Replies 1

Hi  

I  am new for this function for my  clients. How can I register my  client in superclearing  house to  pay pay  his emplyees super?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Devotee

Replies 0

Hi @Kumudu

Thanks for your question.

The Small Business Superannuation Clearing House (SBSCH) can be accessed a few ways depending on your situation;

• Via the Business Portal if you are a business with an ABN and Business Portal account
    • Through ATO Online Services (via myGov) if you are a business or sole trader with an ABN or withholding payer number (WPN) but no BP account, or
    • the Tax Agent and BAS Agent Portals if you're a tax professional

More information can be found here.

When setting up payments for a new employee, you'll need to add the employee's personal details and superannuation fund details before you can make a payment. Once you've logged in to the SBSCH;

Select the Employees tab and select the Add button next to the Employees heading. Complete all personal and fund details for the employee.

Select the Add button next to the Superannuation fund(s) heading and complete as appropriate. Select Save  then  Submit.

You’ll then need to select the Payment instructions tab and select the Add button. Complete all appropriate fields, then Select the Submit button. 

The payment instruction should now be lodged and the Pay button should be visible.

Hope this helps. If you're still unsure, phone the SBSCH team on 1300-660-048 between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Devotee

Replies 0

Hi @Kumudu

Thanks for your question.

The Small Business Superannuation Clearing House (SBSCH) can be accessed a few ways depending on your situation;

• Via the Business Portal if you are a business with an ABN and Business Portal account
    • Through ATO Online Services (via myGov) if you are a business or sole trader with an ABN or withholding payer number (WPN) but no BP account, or
    • the Tax Agent and BAS Agent Portals if you're a tax professional

More information can be found here.

When setting up payments for a new employee, you'll need to add the employee's personal details and superannuation fund details before you can make a payment. Once you've logged in to the SBSCH;

Select the Employees tab and select the Add button next to the Employees heading. Complete all personal and fund details for the employee.

Select the Add button next to the Superannuation fund(s) heading and complete as appropriate. Select Save  then  Submit.

You’ll then need to select the Payment instructions tab and select the Add button. Complete all appropriate fields, then Select the Submit button. 

The payment instruction should now be lodged and the Pay button should be visible.

Hope this helps. If you're still unsure, phone the SBSCH team on 1300-660-048 between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday.

Top Solution Authors