Announcements
COVID-19 update: Check out our answers to common questions about JobKeeper payment and early release of super.

ATO Community

Re: Machine Credential - separate for each employee or do we use the same one

Highlighted

Views 96

Replies 1

Hi, I have just set up a Machine Credential for our firm. My query is if ALL people in the firm use the same Credential, or am I supposed to set up one for each employee who is to lodge returns? Any help will be welcome. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @suzz12

Always good to see a first post. Welcome!

Up first I would generally suggest checking out the installation video on Relationship Authorisation Manager though I would understand you have probably completed this step.However after this you will need to approach your software provider for guidance.The answer to your questions will really depend on the package you have purchased and what it allows you to do.

I trust this helps where you will need to go next.

Warm regards

MarkA

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @suzz12

Always good to see a first post. Welcome!

Up first I would generally suggest checking out the installation video on Relationship Authorisation Manager though I would understand you have probably completed this step.However after this you will need to approach your software provider for guidance.The answer to your questions will really depend on the package you have purchased and what it allows you to do.

I trust this helps where you will need to go next.

Warm regards

MarkA