Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Re: An error has occurred

Views 855

Replies 3

I have tried to submit my tax return several times and keep receiving the following error message when I click 'calculate':

Warning:An error has occurred

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologise for any inconvenience. Try again later.

If the problem continues refer to Online services for individuals - troubleshooting or contact us Link opens in new window.

#ATOO-1593647045007

Can anyone please help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Champion

Replies 2

Hi @EdwardFurst,

Thank you for contacting us, yes we do have some system issues, please save your return and try again later

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Most helpful response

Champion

Replies 2

Hi @EdwardFurst,

Thank you for contacting us, yes we do have some system issues, please save your return and try again later

Thank you

Replies 1

Hi, it is now a week later and I am still receiving the error message when I try to lodge. Has there been any progress in fixing this issue?

Thanks

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @EdwardFurst,

Thank you for your reply. If you have attempted to lodge your return have you checked to ensure the Medicare section has been completed. You have a couple of questions to answer there. You can also select Live Chat from myTax where a web chat consultant can assist you with completing and lodging your return. They can also 'screenshare' with you and may be able to determine what the actual issue is. You may want to attempt these possible fixes before contacting us for further assistance.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jodie2.