ATO Community

PLS CONSTANT BREAKDOWNS

Ask a question

Views 126

Replies 1

When is the new pls system going to be running without constant  breakdowns and “call back later - correspondence not working!”

Attending the talkfest held last week,talking about PLS system, I was astounded to hear the commissioner say ‘we are not like the private world where a company can just go out and raise money to do things – we have to manage improvements using available budgets’. Considering the ATO budget IT and contractors  for 2018 was $660 million, I would have thought that was more then enough to fix the system well and good. I realise what a job it must be to keep abreast of all the politicians stupid whims, but that kind of money could buy 330,OOO myob systems – and myob  total revenue is only $160million – a quarter of what the ato spends.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

Devotee

Replies 0

Being a federal gov agency they probably have to stick to budgets and it’s not easy to access more funds for upgrades or changes.

Might be an obvious question but have you checked resolving PLS lodgement issues on their website. I haven’t seen any other comments or posts about the PLS on this site
1 REPLY 1

Best answer

Devotee

Replies 0

Being a federal gov agency they probably have to stick to budgets and it’s not easy to access more funds for upgrades or changes.

Might be an obvious question but have you checked resolving PLS lodgement issues on their website. I haven’t seen any other comments or posts about the PLS on this site
Top Solution Authors