Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

STP help

Views 305

Replies 1

Hi there,

I have a big issue here please help me, 

I did use the software provider Reckon last year( FY 19/20 )for Single tough payroll for all my workers but during that time I make a mistake on the numbers but I did try to fixed but I couldn't,so I rang up 1300852232 to needed help to delete the software Reckon , and I changed to different software provider called Payroller and I'm using at the moment with no problems and easier for me.

But now all my workers when they do claim tax they all have 3 tax return each  in the same year of financial year 19/20 !! So please help me what can I do , I did called to ATO and also called Reckon support but they all refused to help me . So my workers just use the correct one and ignore the other 2 ? I confused .

KatyThank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Katy68

Your employees will need to use the correct information when lodging your tax return. You will still need to delete the incorrect information thought. Due to so many different software providers, you need to contact your software provider so they can advise you how to complete this.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Katy68

Your employees will need to use the correct information when lodging your tax return. You will still need to delete the incorrect information thought. Due to so many different software providers, you need to contact your software provider so they can advise you how to complete this.