Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Re: Tax return declaration for Family Trust

Initiate

Views 144

Replies 4

Hi Everyone,

I understand that I can do the tax return for my family trust by filling out the paper form NAT 0660-06.2021 from ATO. Do you know if I can do it online instead? Or paper form is the only way we can do tax return for trust?

Thank you very much!

Ethan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 1

Paper or via SBR enabled software (i.e. tax software). Unless you are willing to pay $x to purchase a licence to tax software you will be stuck with paper I believe.

4 REPLIES 4

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 1

Paper or via SBR enabled software (i.e. tax software). Unless you are willing to pay $x to purchase a licence to tax software you will be stuck with paper I believe.

Initiate

Replies 0

Thanks @MCA_Accountants 

ATO Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @ethantrinh,

@MCA_Accountants is correct paper is the only way to lodge the trust tax return. The only way it can be done online is if you have a Tax agent lodge it for you through their tax agent system.

Online lodgement may become available in the future for now if you would like to lodge it yourself, you will continue to use the paper return NAT 0660-06.2021.

Initiate

Replies 0

Thanks @RenATO