Announcements
What's the right super fund for you? Although super may not be on the top of your list now, keeping track of your super can help maximise your savings for when you retire. Try out the new YourSuper comparison tool and choose a super fund that meets your needs. Still got questions about super? Ask the Community

ATO Community

impossible to lodge tax return

Views 370

Replies 1

Hi!

It's my second work and holiday year in Australia. Last year I could lodge my tax return with any problems, but this year as I try to lodge it on myTax, it keeps telling me that there is nothing to be lodged... (It says: lodgments and payments up to date). But in the other hand, when I check if I am eligible to lodge my tax, it tells me that I am.

I've been working most of the time this past year, and I am sure that I would be refunded, that's why I really wanna lodge my tax return. 

Someone knows what can be happening?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 0

Employers have until the 14th July to submit PAYG Summaries (group certificates), or the 31st if they have less than 20 staff - so you may need to wait until August to lodge your tax return.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 0

Employers have until the 14th July to submit PAYG Summaries (group certificates), or the 31st if they have less than 20 staff - so you may need to wait until August to lodge your tax return.