Announcements
Are you a tax professional needing a bit more time to lodge? Check out how to apply online for a deferral, or ask the Community!

ATO Community

I just want to ask the status of my Superannuation application

Views 66

Replies 1

Hi ATO team! I just want to ask the status of my Superanuation application. Since one and half year i was followed with Hesta and i have already submitted DASP form, ATO form to Hesta. But, i got a mail from hesta that all the amount they have transfered to ATO. Its been nearly 2yrs but i didn't receive yet.Thank you and hoping for hearing you soon.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @umanshankar, 

You'll need to contact the relevant superfund directly for DASP applications submitted to them. We only have information on DASP applications submitted to the ATO for super held by us. You can contact our overseas line to speak with us about super we hold for you. The number is available on our contact us page under overseas enquiries.

You mentioned that you submitted a DASP application to HESTA, however they advised you that they then transferred the money to us. I recommend contacting HESTA to double check whether they received that application or not, and to just make sure they transferred the super to us instead. If this is the case you may need to submit another DASP application, but instead claiming the super from the ATO. We have detailed information on the DASP payment and how to apply on our website. 

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any questions. 

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @umanshankar, 

You'll need to contact the relevant superfund directly for DASP applications submitted to them. We only have information on DASP applications submitted to the ATO for super held by us. You can contact our overseas line to speak with us about super we hold for you. The number is available on our contact us page under overseas enquiries.

You mentioned that you submitted a DASP application to HESTA, however they advised you that they then transferred the money to us. I recommend contacting HESTA to double check whether they received that application or not, and to just make sure they transferred the super to us instead. If this is the case you may need to submit another DASP application, but instead claiming the super from the ATO. We have detailed information on the DASP payment and how to apply on our website. 

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any questions.