Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Re: Business Portal DeCommission

Initiate

Views 588

Replies 8

Hello all, does anyone out there know when the business portal will be de-commissioned??

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Community Moderator

Replies 5

Hi @mrshanna,

We are very excited to be transitioning to this new platform.  We are doing lots of testing to make sure our new system meets your needs.

@Fluxpavillion is correct the timing of the changeover will depend on the testing, we will keep you updated  through the website.

Online services for Business

8 REPLIES 8

Devotee

Replies 7

I saw somewhere on the website 'mid 2021' 

I guess it depends how the public beta of online services goes... 

Initiate

Replies 6

Thanks, I wonder if they will let us know when it is properly up and running and out of BETA stage??

Most helpful response

Community Moderator

Replies 5

Hi @mrshanna,

We are very excited to be transitioning to this new platform.  We are doing lots of testing to make sure our new system meets your needs.

@Fluxpavillion is correct the timing of the changeover will depend on the testing, we will keep you updated  through the website.

Online services for Business

Initiate

Replies 1

I did actually speak to your customer service and they said that if I am logging in using a code from mygovid, then that is the beta business portal, which is how I am logging in.  Just waiting on program to finally allow you to open more than one company per log on, which makes so much sense!!

Community Moderator

Replies 0

Hi @mrshanna 

To log in to Online services for business, you can use the log in buttons on ato.gov.au/OSB.  This page also contains a lot of “how to” information to help you navigate the system.

The ability to switch between the ABN’s you manage is already available in Online services for business – you just use the “switch ABN” option in the top right hand corner of the screen. While Online services for business is in a beta stage, all the changes you make in the system are still live, and will be updated on your accounts with us.

Let us know if you have any further questions as you use the new system more!

Replies 2

@KylieATO 

Heard Business Portal will no longer exist after 1/7/2021, will tax agents no longer be able to use  it?

Community Moderator

Replies 1

HI @Irini,

That is correct you can see some further information on the page for business and lots of information about our online services.

Community Moderator

Replies 0

Hi @mrshanna, @Fluxpavillion and @I_RINI

We can confirm that the Business Portal will be retired at the end of July 2021. You can continue to use it until then, although we do suggest transitioning to Online services for business now.