Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Re: Hey guys. Does Cancellation of Tax return Individuals - Income Tax for the period so and so mean

I'm new

Views 100

Replies 2

Hi guys. Does Cancellation of Tax return Individuals - Income Tax for the period so and so mean i am not recieving my tax and that they cancelled my claim? Im very confused and really need help on this one. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Salimel

More than likely it is held for review. See Check the progress and status of your return online. It should help demystify what's happening. We have an earlier thread in community as well that should help explain further also.

2 REPLIES 2

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Salimel

More than likely it is held for review. See Check the progress and status of your return online. It should help demystify what's happening. We have an earlier thread in community as well that should help explain further also.

Devotee

Replies 0

I think they should have added this status is normal and not something by itself to worry about.